Optimisation: Configuration & Integration
Because we provide products and solutions for all four of the principal areas of yacht electronics – navigation, communications, security and entertainment – one of our key strengths is system integration.
For projects requiring complete
The integration of onboard electronics is critical if systems are to work together seamlessly and reliably. Not only does integration reduce interference in what can be a technically challenging environment; it also keeps costs to a minimum, expedites project timelines and eliminates the risk of systems being compromised through cyber attacks.
Our qualified and experienced project managers assess your requirements and bring together an array of suppliers to deliver on budget, on plan and to the satisfaction of the owner.
The process by which this is achieved can begin as early as the design stage. We will:
- Propose specifications that suit the yacht's operational and recreational requirements
- Provide an innovative and bespoke solution for the project
- Produce a project plan tailored to the build requirements
- Use indigenous support from local Yacht Technologies offices and experienced partners, headed by a dedicated project manager
- Offer through-life support with operator training, a 24/7 helpdesk and a worldwide service network.
An integrated electronics solution – encompassing any or all of navigation, communication, security and entertainment – delivers a number of benefits including:
- Maximum system security: the integrity of the network and external communication systems of a yacht can be ensured – there are no ‘weak links’
- Reduced risk of interference: effective integration ensures interoperability, meaning that systems won’t negatively impact on each other during use
- Cost and time efficiency: scoping systems which integrate well keeps project timescales down and reduces the cost of installation and maintenance
- Remote monitoring and maintenance: integrated networks can be constantly monitored for the early identification and swift resolution of problems, and updates can be applied as soon as they become available.
Our global network consists of service partners in over 100 locations, whom we have been working with for decades. With our approved service centres, trained engineers and local spares holdings – together with remote diagnostics and our in-house helpdesk – we guarantee assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.